Wednesday, March 25, 2009

mmm mmm good!

I'm one of those people who has that thing called a sweet tooth. I have a slight fondness for the sugary types. However, due to the unhealthy nature of sugar, I have resided myself to instead have a longterm love affair with sugar substitutes like splenda and sweet-n-low....Alas, this also carries out into the dessert realm. While I love a good piece of cheesecake, I can't seem to get over the giant caloric number looming in my face as I contemplate taking a bite. Ergo, I stick to eating sugar-free jello with coolwhip to satisfy that urge.....

And then came frozen yogurt.

Frozen yogurt, while eaten in moderation, of course, is like cheating on an open book test. You aren't REALLY cheating, but for some reason, having the book out while taking a test still makes it feel wrong.

And then came Yogurtland.

Yogurtland. The land of self-serve, add your own toppings, deliciousness....all tucked away in the little asian corner of George Bush Turnpike and Denton Rd.

I'm in love all over again, and I don't care who knows it!!!


(p.s: they even have a website! check them out at yogurt-land.com)


much love,

boo

No comments: